Vaillant Combi.

Good afternoon all.

I've got a 6 year old Vaillant Combi boiler which is in need of it's annual service. Vaillant aren't interested as they are "apparently" only doing installs and repairs at the moment.

Could somebody kindly recommend a reputable company or engineer in the Leicester area who could provide this service.

You assistance is appreciated.

Many thanks Scott

Reply to
Gob

Scott

Try

KMP Fast Heat Ltd Tel: 07974773426 Ask for Chris and mention Sharif reccomended him.

Bye Faz

Reply to
Faz

That's strange, I had a vallant engineer out only a couple of weeks ago to do an annual service. Have they only recently decided to abandon their customers?

Reply to
Broadback