Vaillant 824 Turbomax Plus

The problem is an intermittent one with the boiler on the hot water side not always firing up. Sometimes the temperature needs to drop down to 11 degrees before it will start, and then not straight away.

Now the boiler does not seem to start at all on HW or CH.

Any ideas?

Reply to
victoria.gower

What are the error codes on the LCD display? Look at the manual to see what they translate to.

Andy.

Reply to
Andy

I think it might be your air pressure switch. At the top of the boiler to the right of your flue do you have the old black switch or the newer creamy grey one? The black one fails quite a lot, replace it. I believe the 11 degree thing is a red herring.

Bob.

Reply to
bobbymobile

Try this forum, it's absolutely brilliant for central heating, wiring advice etc etc :

MrBlueSkye