Vacuum Cleaners Galore!!!

--------------------------------------------------- J Blint TANA Enterprises eMarketing

check out this website! They have a wide selection of vacuum cleaners for all your vacuum cleaner needs.

Visit this site:

Blint TANA Enterprises eMarketing

MsWeb

And the carriage costs to the *UK* are...?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I bet they dont have anything for this vacuum cleaner 'need'

meow2222

>> NT

Ouch! Eye watering.

Reply to
Heliotrope Smith

Oh, those old saws. I remember reading a pile of these medical student tales in the Xmas edition of the New Scientist back in the

1980s, and they weren't new then. (They're probably true though. At heart.)
Reply to
Aidan Karley