Utility room sink wanted

Anyone know where I can get a deep (& preferably wide) utilty room sink from. I don't want to spend silly money and I'd be quite happy with a "cheap & cheerful" stainless steel job but I'm having trouble sourcing one. I think I'd prefer the type that is set into a countertop rather than being a "stand alone".

Tim

Reply to
Tim Downie

You can get underslung Belfast sinks at reasonable money. IIRC about 70 quid.

stainless is likley to be the province of a spcalist supplier to some trade..catering or maybe the horsey lot. Expensive.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

My local tip does them for a tenner. Maybe yours does too?

Anna

-- Anna Kettle Lime plaster repair and conservation Freehand modelling in lime: overmantels, pargeting etc Tel:    (+44)  01359 230642 Mob:  (+44)  07976 649862 Please look at my website for examples of my work at:

Anna Kettle

Or your local skip for nowt ;-)

Reply to
John Stumbles