Using speedfit manifold

Hi all. I'm fitting a couple of speedfit manifolds at the weekend. Whats the technique to fitting these? Is it just push or twist and push?

Thanks.

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur

A bit of both :-). Just practice a bit beforehand in an easy position to make sure you get the technique right. If it ain't home fully it will fail - it's just a matter of when.

Reply to
Mike

Thanks.

I assume I would practise by pushing in the pipe without the pipe insert. If I use the pipe insert do I have just one 'go'

Is the manifold totally reusable?

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur

Supposed to be I believe. I normally use Polyplumb but use Speedfit for end stops as they are re-useable (Polyplumb isn't) though sometimes the insert stays inside.

Reply to
Mike