Using radiators with rust inside?

I have a couple of radiators which I removed from my hot-water cantral heating system a couple of years ago. I guess they will now be rusty on the inside (I'm just guessing). Will using these rads again likely cause any harm to any part of my system? (It uses a combi boiler.)

Thank you

Dave£

Reply to
Dave£

Is there a reason not to buy new ones? Radiators aren't particularly expensive. Not as expensive as replacing a combi boiler that has just decided to fill up with sludge from an old radiator, anyway.

In any case, you'll need to examine the radiators to determine their condition. They might be just fine if stored correctly. (i.e. not in a heap in the back garden).

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

Only the cost.

These have ben stored indoors. No weird stuff inside - apart from the usual rust and possible sludge. Thanks for the help.

Dave.

Reply to
Dave£

Just rinse them out with a hose first.