Using glass blocks?

Hi,
I want to place glass blocks, in single or double row, in some internal walls (stud walls and also light brick walls). A few questions:
1) I don't have a problem creating the wooden frames as you just measure the length of blocks and allow for spaces but I am confused as how to make good the frame next to the plaster or plasterboard. Do I leave the frame protruding both sides of the wall and just caulk where the wood meets the plaster or make the frame flush and use a small beading/architrave to cover the joint? The latter option obviously means having to be precise about the depth of the frame so makes life more difficult, especially if the walls are not exactly straight.
2) Are there any good links on the web about installing glass blocks? I have tried various searches but come up with little.
3) Also, are there ready made frames to do this? I am going to be putting up the stud walls from fresh so any time/effort saving advice would be appreciated.
Thanks!
hi
Try Shackerley web site http://www.shackerley.com /
They give loads of advice on how to install there blocks and some nice ideas as well.
dunc

the
achitrave.
Thanks for that. I'll get going after fitting some joists and re-building some walls....work work work.