Using Floor Laminate As Wall Cladding

Hi

The title has it.

Has anyone out there tried it, if so what sort of results have you had?

Any hints or tips.

The planed project will only be 900mm high, so can be got from single cut lengths with no staggering. They will be mounted vertically.

Biggles

Reply to
Biggles

Not tried it but one of the barbers in Ashford has it done in their shop.

Been up for a while (3 years?) and looks fine (well, as fine as plastic wood ever does).

I've noticed it somewhere else as well (can't remember off the top of my head)

Darren

Reply to
dmc

Hmm thats encouraging. I want to use it on a narrowboat

dmc wrote:

Reply to
Biggles

Why not use real wood, cheaper and prettier.

NT

Reply to
meow2222