using braided hose behind studwork

Can anyone advise please? Is it acceptable to use braided hose behind a stud wall?

I'm fitting a concealed citern loo and the final plumbing connection currently uses a braided flexible hose with a tap connector on one end.

A hose like this:

the studding wall is built there will be no access to this hose. Is this considered OK or should I be using copper for this connection?

thanks,

Robert

Reply to
RobertL

Surely you have a removal panel for the loo cistern? Can't you make the panel a bit bigger to get access to the flexi? Or extend the fixed pipework and have a shorter flexi to the cistern - that is accessible?

Reply to
dom

the loo has a removable panel concealed behind the flush buttons. It's the Grohe system - all the loo bits lift out through this hole (about 8" by 4") but the pipe in question is not accessible this way.

I feel it 'ought' to be copper.

Robert

Reply to
RobertL