Using an electric shower and combi boiler as a team to save energy!?

Read what I wrote.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I posted a query on this a long time ago. What about a thermostatic valve set to supply the electic shower input at a fixed temp of say, 20 to 25 degrees, something safe. It would not nick much from the other combi shower, but allow the electric shower to provide more hot water. It would also provide consistent electric shower performance throughout the year. I can't see why this wouldn't work. Or how about electric shower into thermo valve cold side, then you could have the electric shower power up as required (flow switch ?) and the thermo valve would start taking less hot from the combi. Any thoughts ? Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson