Using a US 24volt thermostat with a UK 240volt boiler...

I really want to try out the new "leaf" thermostat, but, they're only made to operate on American 24v control circuits.

So, I was wondering if sticking in a 240v relay with 24v transformer would work or if there is a better way?

The transformer I was looking at is:

Seri

operate on American 24v control circuits.

work or if there is a better way?

I meant "nest" not "leaf" thermostat.

Reply to
Seri

etails.php?noLangue=2&noProduit=42>>>> Thanks

Give us a link to the thermostat data and we might get somewhere.

Reply to
fred

e to operate on American 24v control circuits.

d work or if there is a better way?

thats the way to do it

NT

Reply to
NT

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Maybe it's in here somewhere, if it's one of these:

BartC