Useful site

Don't know how prices compare.

Reply to
David Lang

The first couple are an expensive way to buy white vinegar :-P

Reply to
Andy Burns

Again I don't know about the relative prices but there are a surprising number of chemical available on ebay too.

Reply to
Bob Minchin

1Kg of citric acid from amazon is £4.89 incl delivery. These people charge £11.99, possibly plus delivery but I haven't checked.

Unless you want something only they have, I'd look elsewhere.

Reply to
GB

Citric acid, which I use much of as a rust remover:

5 kg ebay £18 inc postage and vat - this site nearly £30

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Posted at the same time as my comment. :)

Reply to
GB

I think its cheaper than that in Wilco without delivery.

Reply to
dennis

Do they also do mobile phones and lengths of gas pipe?

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Beautiful. TY :-)

Reply to
RayL12

Can't possibly wonder what "The Bravest Man Fragrance Oil" honks of. Probably need to purchase all of the other fragrances to neutralise it...

Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

Better than 'wet gundog' anyway.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

and that's not as bad as 'wet alsation + 3 wet Harris tweed coats in a small car on a wet day in Ireland' - damn, I can smell it now after 50 years!

Reply to
PeterC

is there any other sort?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Prolly not - it takes what Wales doesn't slope enough to handle.

Reminds of a version of, IIRC, walking the Pennine Way that I heard a bit of on R4 years ago. It began something like: 'This green and pleasant land twixt bog and frog...'.

Reply to
PeterC