Use for findel group softboards?

findel group softboard

Can have a huge pile of these - they are Low density wood fibre boards.

12" square 14mm thick

About 200 of them.

Reply to
mogga

Line a workshop wall and use them to stick nails and hooks in to organise your tools?

Reply to
David WE Roberts

I'd toyed with the idea of using them as mulch on my allotment but that seemed wasteful. And not very fun. Cubist frisbees sounds entertaining though! :)

Reply to
mogga

Local primary school might like them for a poster wall?

Reply to
Newshound