Use class for wooden shed

I have a document that describes Use Classes 1, 2, 3a, 3b, 4. 3a is "Above ground, coated. Exposed to frequent wetting." Will that be appropriate for a garden shed that I shall paint after it is built, i.e. _exposed_ surfaces will be painted, _not_ word-against-wood surfaces. Supposing 3a is appropriate, what should I paint it with?

Reply to
Peter Percival