US power system

Getting the information onto the screen takes seconds. How long it takes you to understand it depends on your comprehension skills. I learnt it a few decades ago, when I was lining up analogue cameras and TV sets.

Reply to
John Williamson

no, you had chains dangling in the salt bath and pulled them in or out depending on the lightiing level. Usually done with a geared machanism rather than bare hands.

Reply to
charles

I'm also very fussy. In fact I detest watching non-HD stuff! Especially if that broadcaster has paid for a narrower bandwidth and it's over-compressed. I also hated using anything less than a 90Hz CRT monitor, yet colleagues couldn't detect the flicker at 60Hz!

Reply to
Uncle Peter

Certainly not in seconds. And you had more reason to need to learn it.

Reply to
Uncle Peter

Wimp!

Reply to