Us DIY'ers are in the wrong game

anyone watching BBC2 art?

A plastic sealed bag full of waxed rope(sculpture alledgedlly) was selling for 2800GBP

PMSL

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

How do you judge this sort of "art", it's beyond me, I guess that makes me a Philistine.

Reply to
Broadback

I've got a spare reel of Cat5e cable - maybe I should offer that for sale for £3000 to the beeb?

Mark

Reply to
Mark

The Art School at work had a multi thousand pound craftsman built habdrail round the entrance steps. - It's just been taken down and replaced with a Heras panel that's been bent to fit. I don't know if it's a temporary replacement, or whether thay are after the Turner prize!

Reply to
zikkimalambo

Bullshit needs to be your native language!

Reply to
Alan

Don't be silly, it's only £2800 from RS :-)

Owain

Reply to
Owain

When we visited Tate Modern a couple of years ago there was a roped off area with some work tools and some rubbish bags, we never did figure out whether it was real rubbish or a rubbish "installation"

HLAH

Ah, but mine will be all tangled up, so it's worth more :-)

Mark

Reply to
Mark

Ah, right.

How much d'you think I'd get for 24 Irn Bru bottles, including stour?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

I'm sure you'll get a few million from the Tate modern.

Mark

Reply to
Mark