Urgent work required

Having been stuffed by my fellow building partner for 000's I am now needing a job in construction, I have 6 years experience in management/ownership and am a time served Bricklayer, I am also experienced in every aspect of residential construction i.e Joinery, groundworks, plastering etc. Probably going to start up in business again on my own, but i need money coming in to pay mortgage etc till I get on my feet, anyone help out there, I can get first class references from all my customers, I am in York area, cheers