URGENT: Electrolux Freezer Help

Hi
We have an old upright Electrolux Fridge/Freezer (early 80s) and I noticed that the freezer was just starting to defrost yesterday. The freezer works OK on the boost setting so I'm suspecting the thermostat. Can anyone tell me how to get the cover off the switch and thermostat housing in the freezer top RH corner?
Andy

A model number might help.
--
Hiram Hackenbacker

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 09:32:40 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@sky.com (Hiram Hackenbacker) wrote:

It's a TR1241 but I've sorted it now by drilling out 2 plastic retaining plugs.
Thanks for your response - Andy
(Hiram Hackenbacker)wrote:

You shouldn't have to drill them out. If you'd put a flat blade screwdriver in the edge of them, they should have popped out of their skin like these.
http://www.maplin.co.uk/?tn 00&userid=arm_wsr
--
BigWallop

http://basecuritysystems.no-ip.com