Urgent Boiler Condensate Question

Both are permitted on all boilers.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Best have the boiler stat on maximum to reduce condensate collection. Then have the room stat set to 17-18C.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Yes!!! replace a simple, reliable non-condensing boiler with a complex, expensive, unreliable boiler and run it in non-condensing mode.

Reply to
dennis

In message , "dennis@home" writes

Fuck - I find myself in agreement with the Den

Reply to
geoff

dunno if Ferrolis are supposed to do a syphonic action but if they are it sounds is if yours is naffed.

Reply to
YAPH

Come on geoff, you make your living from simple, unreliable non- condensing boilers ;-)

Reply to
YAPH

Maxie!!! My oh my! This silly man said all condensing boiler are complex (which they are not) and unreliable (which they are not), and agreed!!! And you being in a Paddy band and wearing turned down wellies as well.

Maxie I am distressed to read what you wrote. Indeed I am shocked.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Reply to
ARWadsworth

In message , ARWadsworth writes

Nursie helps him with the big words

Reply to
geoff

"The cat sat on the mat"

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

I must remember not to have any drink in my mouth when reading your posts. The keyboard and screen need another clean! :)

Reply to
Clot

Do you want me to speak it to you?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Maxie, she would have to. Even words like is and and.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Fantastic. Maxie, such an improvement in such a short time.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

My God! This clot needs some table manners.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel