UPVC Window hinges

I've just bought a pair of replacement UPVC window hinges from Screwfux. I don't think they are closing properly, have a look (three stages of closure) the top one is the new hinge:

old hinge guides the top (RHS of photo), have I overlooked something?

Reply to
Nigel Molesworth

The message from Nigel Molesworth contains these words:

You've got it the wrong way round! Close the new hinge and push it past the centre and out the other side so the left hinge becomes the right and the right the left. If that makes any sense at all!

Reply to
Guy King

D'OH! I don't think I've ever felt so stupid.

Reply to
Nigel Molesworth

The message from Nigel Molesworth contains these words:

I only know 'cos I spent a few minutes getting very cross with one once.

Reply to
Guy King

I had actually re-hung the window with them the wrong way round, so it was a lot more than a few minutes, and in the rain. Many thanks.

Reply to
Nigel Molesworth