Upvc Front Door Price

Does anyone know a rough ball park figure to supply and install a UPV

white front door.

The area is 210cm high x 150cm wide, consisting of the door on the lef and a full lentgh georgian window on the right inc brass letterbox an handle.

I live in the midlands.

thanks pau

-- pauliepie

Reply to
pauliepie

We had one with a rose pattern in the "glass" that cost =A3500 to supply=20 and fit

Can`t help with the extra bit though :-}

--=20 Please add "[newsgroup]" in the subject of any personal replies via email

Colin Wilson

Reply to
robert

Had that done last year. Depends of course on the quality of the door (number of bolts/what BS standard/if the window is double glazed etc.)

£850 was the going price from local joiners. The national companies were charging around £1200.
Reply to
robert

=A31200 for what is essentially a plastic door! Thats a lot of money.

Bruce

Reply to
bruce_phipps

No, that was for the door and the double glazed side panel. I agree it's a lot, that's why I got a local company but I still thought it was a lot!

Reply to
robert