upvc frames

Can anyone in the know tell me what are the better upvc window frames?Veka( i have heard of these) or Legend( maybe spelt wrong, and never heard of these.. from Germany?)BTW as you can tell what i know about glazing you can put on the back of a stamp.

Reply to
mulldoonuk

Last time I bougth UPVC made to measure windows, the best extrusions were Kommerling. I've had three windows made from this stuff for 12 years or so with no complaints at all. The people who fitted them seem to have dissappeared so I can't pass their details on.

hth

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin