UPVC Door Seals

Our only 4 year old UPVC door is still draughty even after repeased "fixes" by the makers. When it's cold outside the door bows fractionally meaning that the seals part company and let the wind blow in.

I've had enough of paying them to come back and not fix it again - and since it's only the seals - can anyone tell me where I can get them from?

It's the rubber flap sort at the moment - but the last time the "engineer" came out he said if this didn't fix it then they would change the seals for the "foam" type.

Anyone know where you can get these from?

Thanks Dan.

Reply to
Dan delaMare-Lyon

Not sure what you mean exactly, but is the 'rubber seal' all around the door or frame? If the frame, is it embedded/fixed into the frame?

Reply to
Bob H

It pushes into a channel in the door frame - same as on the door in fact.

Cheers Dan.

Reply to
Dan delaMare-Lyon