uPVC Door Hinges

Hi, Has anyone experienced wear & tear on uPVC doors like I have?

Our uPVC door in the kitchen has 3 hinges, which are adjustable, allowing you to adjust the fitting of the door, by using an allen key.

There is adjustment at top and bottom of the hinge. The top allen bracket of each hinge is a swivel-type offset, allowing you to adjust how near or close the inside of the door is away from the frame. (Anyone know what the bottom part of the hinge is for????)

The actual hinge position is kept in place via a plastic cover which stops the allen cam from moving.

These covers have worn away, and thus the door can "swim" around when it is opened & closed.

Anyone know where to kept replacement caps and, anyone else experienced this???

Thanks,

Wullie.

Reply to
wullie

Try

and look for the discussion forum it is very good and the people that answer the questions are very knowledgeable and I'm sure will be able to help you

Reply to
sparky