Upgrading central heating programmer

I want to replace my existing electro-mechanical Horstmann Diadem 425 hot water and central heating programmer with the more modern Horstmann Channel Plus XL H21 electronic programmer. Will I have to do any rewiring or will it be a straightforward shoe-in substitution? Horstmann says the backplates are compatible.

Steve

Reply to
tsc

You might need to move a wire or two but the details are in the instructions or here:

Rob Summers

Thanks, Rob, those instructions allow me to check current against new positions for wiring, should any be needed.

Steve

Reply to
tsc