Update:Mobility scooter batteries

Oh well, popped into garage just now - batteries have been on charge 24h. Charger showed fully charged. Unplugged charger, tried to move scooter ... success !

Reassembled scooter and took for spin. Reached top speed easily, and took me on a 400m circuit.

So, one happy bunny ... at least I can easily demonstrate to any potential user that it worked when it left here.

Reply to
Jethro_uk

Keep the batteries on standby charge - if you have a Ctek or Lidl/Aldi charger, that's very handy for this kind of con/// selling strategy.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon