Unwanted cast iron bath seeks loving new home

careful lady owner, VGC, FSH, MOT, tax etc ;-)

It is actually in very good nick: nice and shiny, not Vimmed or Ajaxed matt or scaled up like most, and was probably installed in the last 10 - 15 years judging by the age of the Fortic installed alongside it.

Free for the taking away (help available), from Henley on Thames

Reply to
John Stumbles

"Vimmed or Ajaxed" ...

Now those are names I've not heard in a long long time ..... ;-)

(not since Jif /// Cif /// Snickers //// anyway!)

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m

Put it on ebay. You will get a couple of hundred. Stress 'buyer collects'

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Actually, given the location you could jam the plug in the hole and sail it down the Thames..... ;)

And if a couple of ladies come to collect it they could then take part in the cocksless pairs.....

I'll get me coat.

PoP

-----

My published email address probably won't work. If you need to contact me please submit your comments via the web form at

apologise for the additional effort, however the level of unsolicited email I receive makes it impossible to advertise my real email address!

Reply to
PoP

I'd have thought there might be a strong chance soon that it would be xxxxed pairs even if they were "women"? ;-)

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark S.

Hello PoP

Thing on t'radio the other day about the history of Lloyds. Apparently they were once asked for a quote to insure against "Loss of Bath" for somebody who wanted to sail said bath across the atlantic. The risk assessor gave one condition - "that the plug be sealed to the surrounding bath"

Reply to
Simon Avery