Unusual hinge bolt sought

My mother had some PVC DG French windows fitted a few years ago. They open outwards, with hinges on the outside. Not the best design, I know. There is a single hinge bolt of sorts on each side. I want to add more, but I can't find any of the same design. I want the same design because I know they will then fit in the moulded grooves on the edges of the door and the frame.

Image here

The longer part fits on the door, and its central section has a little triangular-section piece that rotates on a small spindle.

Does anyone recognise them and know where I can get more?

Reply to
Chris Hogg