Unshiftable loo stains

long? :) Funny.

The point is that a mild acid has dissolved serious encrustations overnight and a stronger acid wouldn't do it any faster. If you think otherwise, get yourself a tub of sulphamic, which is strong AND safe. Both of your suggestions are anything but. The minute you take the cap off sulphuric it's an accident waiting to happen. It might be ok to chuck the whole lot down a drain to dissolve a dead cat but I wouldn't want to be diluting and decanting the stuff. It's a T shirt I own by the way

Reply to
stuart noble

as long? :) Funny.

Reply to
meow2222

In message , metric snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com writes

We christened it "Mapp Crap Gas" after the person we gassed with it at school

Reply to
geoff

In article , Bert Coules writes

Late reply: mate swears by Steradent denture cleaning tablets. Chuck one in and leave overnight.

Disclaimer: not tried it myself, not got falsies (yet).

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Maxie! What a shocker! You haven't been committing murder have you?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Thanks for that. I've already found a solution, but I'll bear Steradent (or one of the many equivalents, presumably?) in mind for the future.

Bert

Reply to
Bert Coules

Each sink will have a trap eliminating smells.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel