Unknown Blomberg freezer model

I have a white upright Blomberg freezer which needs a new door seal and handle. Problem is I have scoured every inch of it, front, back, top, bottom, inside and out and cannot see anywhere that has a model number. It has top and bottom compartments with drop-down doors and four pull out wire baskets.
Does anyone know an email or postal address for Blomberg (or I believe Brandt are the same company) ? Does anyone know what model it is (best pic I have found on the net suggests BF80B) ? Are the door seal and handle generic parts across the Blomberg range ?
I am getting grief from SWMBO to get these fixed but want to make sure I order the right parts.
Thanks Mark
Mark Warren wrote:

Try Comet as they use that brand name, a search on the web will bring up a custom seal outfit that can make you one as well....

you can get freezer seal kits from www.cpc.co.uk
"Chris Oates" <none> wrote in message

Thanks for the suggestion. Not sure if the kits are sutiable for this model, need to ask another question, but they do a replacement handle which looks exactly what I need and a better price than anywhere else I've seen.
Mark