Universal Glazing Strip

My mother noticed a drip in her conservatory, on inspection I found that the top/central part of the universal glazing strip had slipped forward. I pushed it back to the wall. However there is now a small kink in the strip where it was hanging over the edge of the roof. Just where the kink is the strip does not lie flat on the sheets. Does that matter? I presume that it can not be filled as the sheets are 'self cleaning' ones.

Reply to
combi6793