Uni-seco prefabricated building

I am involved with a Scout Group that has a Seco, also known a

Uni-Seco) prefabricated building. It dates back to the 1950/60's an its walls are constructed of asbestos monolithic slabs which compris two sheets of flat asbestos on a 2" timber frame, with an infilling o pressurised wood wool impregnated with cement.

I am in the process of arranging for the asbestos to be removed bu need to ascertain how the asbestos was fixed to the timber frames?

Does anybody know please

-- roger day

Reply to
roger day