Undertile heating over bitumen?

Hi all

I hope to lay electic undertile heating to a sound, dry concrete floor that has a hard bitumen screed, which is in good condition and is level. This will not be the sole heat source, but merely for comfort. Will the bitumen melt?! I don't want the extra thickness of an additional insulation layer such as 10mm Martex. Any advice appreciated.

Thanks Noah

Reply to
Noah