underlay material stuck to floor

Parts of my wetroom floor have been carpeted, this has now been removed. This has left behind marks where the ridged underlay touched the floor.I dont think an adhesive was used as the marks only correspond to the ridges in the underlay.

Ive tried the usual solvents, thinners, meths, white spirit etc plus a touch of heat. Nothing !

Any bright ideas ?

parts

Reply to
christopher

All together now ... Angle Grinder ... !

Reply to
Ash

Its a wetroom floor, cant be sanded

parts