Underfloor heating with no insulation

Anyone use the electric mat-type under tile heating on a concret

sub-floor, but without the recommended insulation beneath, i.e n insulation!?

Without bogging you lot down with the in's and out's of why I cant pu insulation underneath, I was curious as to how warm the room or floo might get if at all, whilst losing the heat downwards.

Am not fussed about how 'uneconomical' it maybe, just want to fin someone else thats done it and get their feelings about the topic.

It will be in a kitchen, so although it is the only source of heat i there I would not class it as the primary source, more a comfor under-foot scenario if it works.

Similar to this stuff found from Screwfix:

Crazy

Reply to
Cordless Crazy

Cordless Crazy