Underfloor heating tempurature control

Hi

CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND A NONE WIRELESS SINGLE FULLY PROGRAMMABLE CONTRO UNIT (MOUNTED NEAR THE MANIFOLDS (CAN BE UGLY) THAT USES PRETTY NO ADJUSTABLE ROOM THERMOSTATS.

Installing a 13 zone underfloor heating system

This will be controlled in the normal manor or either 230 or 24 vol actuators on the manifold

I want a good standard of control for each zone.

My current plan was to use Honeywell 13off CM67 with remote sensors fo the wet areas. approx 500 quid - But we dont want to do that....

Thankyou

Camero

-- Cameron

Reply to