Underfloor heating high running costs

It's hilarious reading Dr Combi's diatribes and the original posters message was just a typical post like a red rag to a bull that would have the know it all tosspots preaching on ufh when

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% (approx) of them haven't even seen a system let alone installed or lived with one.

Next

Reply to
Nospam

This one clearly doesn't know too much at all. I think he is a spammer of some company to promote or dicredit something. There have been too many of them on here lately.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

spammer of

Classic, from someone who can do nothing more than quote the web sites of 'pet' products without understanding the first thing about them....

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

...Jerry the brainbox of the ng interjects....

....I had to snip it as you would have been bored....

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

At least I'm not the brain-dead of the ng, unlike the moron I'm replying to !

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

...our resident brainbox storms away......

......yes he said that......he believes he is not brain-dead.....make your own minds up nice people....make your own minds up....

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

brain-dead.....make your

Well, considering that comparing with yourself, 'Noddy' and 'Big Ears' look like Einstein !

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

...our debatable brain-dead person enters once again.....

...yes you did read correctly...Noddy and Big Ears....yes he is into those two.....

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

Yes you have.

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

....our debatably brain-dead person enters once again.....and says....

....confusion exists within the brain....yes it does....

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

says....

No confusion here, can't answer for you though, other than to suggest you stop digging !

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

..........he interjects yet again....

...yes...tell tale signs there....not aware of his condition....and he is into DIY digging....as long as he is not dangerous then all is well for society at large...

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

I openly admit I don't know much about UFH, why else would I be asking for help/ideas - I didn't install it. All I have is a room stat in each room to control the temperature. I have tried to contact the builder but he has got the money and does'nt give a damn.

And no actually I'm not a spammer, just someone who has excessively high fuel bills. What exactly in my original message did I try to promote or discredit???

Reply to
jonnydonaghy

The comments were aimed at nospam, not you, unless you are nospam, then they are aimed at you.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil