Underfloor heating

Page 6 of 6

<snip> >

whoops! only accounts for about 10% of the thread now....

<snip>
Some folks need to bear two sayings in mind.....
1) Don't argue with an idiot - he'll bring you down to his level, then beat you on experience; and 2) Never wrestle with a pig - you both get dirty, and the pig enjoys it.
Still, keeps 'em off the streets....
:-)
-- Richard Sampson
As much fun as this is, and my hubby's fav thing to do today: look at what the latest post the looney has left; why do it?
Is it like having a wobbly tooth, you just can help but poke it?
Suzanne

We keep hoping that we'll wake up and find sixpence under the pillow because the tooth has fallen out, but it doesn't seem to have happened yet.....
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

what
Andy, thee will be no space under your pillow for the tooth, as you big colour How Things Work book is there.

Sadly enough, I found this quite amusing.
"IMM" wrote | Andy, thee will be no space under your pillow for the tooth, as you | big colour How Things Work book is there.
Perhaps we should all club together and buy IMM a big colour How Things Work book too; he's obviously upset that he hasn't got one.
Or perhaps we should just all together club IMM.
Owain

Work
What edition do you have?

It's not his tooth we hope will fall off.
--
Peter Parry.
http://www.wpp.ltd.uk/

Military wit again. ROFL.