under tile heating

Hi All,

I've been googlin' for under tile heating kits, and notice that a few folks here have commented on them.

It seems that the warm-up kits come well recommended, and are £150 for

1.5-2.4 m^2. Okay, so that includes thermostat etc, but it was more than I wanted to spend really, especially as it's only really resistive wire and a thermostat.

Basically, I am preparing my house for sale and wanted to add a few of those "wow" factors to set aside from others in the area.

Cheers

Chris

======================================= For direct replies, remove nospam from my email address

Reply to
Chris Styles

"Chris Styles" wrote | It seems that the warm-up kits come well recommended, and are £150 for | 1.5-2.4 m^2. ... | Basically, I am preparing my house for sale and wanted to add a few | of those "wow" factors to set aside from others in the area.

Under tile heating pad will not add "wow" - it's invisible. Spend the money on a nice cooker hood or light fitting instead. (Even better, spend it on some nice accessories which you'll be taking with you.)

Owain

Reply to
Owain