Under floor insulation yet again

Yes, but not *that* significant.

I would definitely do it between. My choice would be at the top and taped over, BUT if you want the void, simply go around each 'valley ' with a mastic gun or decorators caulk after fitting to ensure its all air tight.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Yes, I want the void above - wiring and central heating pipework run in it. And although I've been advised by the Management that under floor heating isn't happening now, I want the option to do it in the future.

Cheers Richard

Reply to
geraldthehamster

I think it would probably hold by means of 75mm Pb screws diagonally downwards, while the foam cured.

I have a cunning plan to ensure continuity of insulation beneath the joists, which I will share with you if it works, this weekend.

Cheers richard

Reply to
geraldthehamster