under floor heating leak

Good stuff. What caused the leak?

cheers, Pete.

Reply to
Pete C

See the SealedCH FAQ. I'm concerned that the

1) The leak is too big. A 30 minute drop would be drip-drip-drip as you read it out but not dribbling. 2) The leak sealer will only work where the water evaporates leaving the sealer behind.

I'd be tempted to keep the pressure on it and try to see if you can find out where the leak is. Perhaps by looking in through the air brick.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember ChrisJ saying something like:

Why on earth not? This isn't Blue Peter with its daft blacked-out trade names, you know.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon