Under floor heating

Has anyone got any links to websites about underfloor heating systems, in particular wet types versus electric, installation tips etc?

sponix

Reply to
s p o n i x

My experience with KEE Tripple Tube is not good. The pipes burst, and the guarentee is wothless. I reckno that choosing the right pipe is very important, but evidence suggests I am bad at doing this.

Rick

Reply to
Rick

I got 4 zones designed & supplied by

detail was covered intricately and the supplied install guide was extremely good.

Only been working for about 4 months so far, so no long term reports, but so far everything has been sweet from initial contact through design to commissioning.

Very easy for a fist time install.

Reply to
PeTe33

Take a look at