Unable to fill a Ferroli Optimax HE Plus 38C

Any ideas. I open the built in filling loop valves and nothing happens.

Everything was fine until the clumsy old bastard of an owner messed with it yesterday, just after f****ng up a telescopic shower curtain (he chopped it down with a hacksaw to try to make it fit)

Reply to
ARWadsworth

at page 15, it seems like there is a filling loop and doublecheck built in. I guess opening some combination of the black taps would do it..

Does that make it a binocular shower curtain rail now?

Reply to
John Rumm

> Looking at page 15, it seems like there is a filling loop and

I open the black taps and get nothing:-)

A failed valve?

Reply to
ARWadsworth

>>> Looking at page 15, it seems like there is a filling loop and

Seems unlikely for a 1/4 turn ball valve mechanism... The mains in blue tap needs to be on as well, but without that there would be no hot water anyway...

Reply to
John Rumm