Ultrasonic Parking Sensor

On Thu, 27 May 2004 14:55:04 +0100, "Neil Jones" strung together this:

If your eyes were running M$ you'd more than likely have to upgrade your arms and legs in order to get your eyes to work!

Reply to
Lurch

"Lurch" wrote | "Christian McArdle" strung together this: | >What's your registration and address again? ;-) | It's ... Hang on, you nearly had me then! You''ll have to try harder! | ;-)

Are you next to the family resources centre by any chance?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Yes it is, the tube might still be the same size but the case it's mounted into is as small as it can be, unlike older TV's were the case could be that needed for the tube plus half as much again.

Reply to
Jerry.

On Thu, 27 May 2004 16:47:57 +0100, "Owain" strung together this:

Eh?

Reply to
Lurch

message

Everyone I know has bought a larger TV, with a larger tube, when they replace their old model. The tube may be a larger proportion of the whole, but the product is larger than the previous one.

Reply to
Neil Jones

In message , Neil Jones writes

Too right - 32" widescreen AND projector and screen

I now have twelve remotes in front of me, anyone beat that?

Reply to
geoff

Maxie, 12 remotes/ You are sad. get it boy, get it sorted. Get on that far east flight ASAP.

Reply to
IMM

In message , IMM writes

DIMM - not only clueless, but getting boring now

Reply to
geoff

Maxie? 12 remotes? Get it sorted boy!

Reply to
IMM

On Thu, 3 Jun 2004 19:00:44 +0100, geoff strung together this:

Not in actual numbers, but for OTT remote placement I've got six on the bedside table and four in the van!

Reply to
Lurch