UK source for pallet collar hinges.

Anybody know of a UK supplier of these? Google shows a few overseas (USA, India, China etc)

My apologies for the huge link.

I could do with a dozen of these for a little 'could you just' imposed upon me by my daughter & grandaughter. No point in buying complete pallet collars as I only need the hinges. I have tried pallet merchants locally but they have sod all. Don't need to be new as they are fairly HD. If anyone here has some, or access to some, I'll gladly pay for them. Many thanks, Nick.

Reply to
Nick

No idea if they sell in small quantities, but ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Maybe ring Billington in Sheffield? Can't see why they would turn you down?

Jim K

Reply to
JimK

Chop up some plaserers corner bead. Wickes.

Reply to
Capitol

You can delete everything after the word hinges and it will still work fine.

Reply to
john james

replying to Nick, Sal wrote: Nick I need these for a similar project. Did you ever find any?

Reply to
Sal