uk.d-i-y Wiki latest

pages I looked at such as Dating Old Electrics were empty :-(

A list of empty pages / pages which we would like to fill would be nice.

Reply to
Dave Fawthrop

See Andy's message in this recent thread:

A list of empty pages / pages which we would like to fill would be nice.

Reply to
John Rumm

no its not. It has a link to a newsgroup archive thread. If you want to add more info you can.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

You need to be more selective, hidden amongst the dross are some real pearls of wisdom, eg:

Adrian Cotton