uk-d-i-y Suggestion

I was in the old square in Prague on the New Year's Eve when they split the country in half. The Czechs go _mental_ on New Year's Eve. Bottle of Blugarian happyfizz in one hand, bottle of Stolly in the other, and a firework clenched in their teeth. By the end of the evening there were great heaps of broken glass, where the empty bottles were smashed into the pile. Drunken Czechs would then try to leap over the top, usually faceplanting instead in the Welsh manner.

There was a camera crew in the clock tower, filming the crowd. Until the crowd spotted them, and shot them under cover with the rockets.

Then we got a tram home and arrived promptly, after a bare few minutes minutes' wait for the usual clean and efficient metro.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

I worked there for 6 months once. It was memorable for that, and getting my car nicked and mostly dismantled.

Spent a merry couple of months buying up second hand bits to rebuild it. Dreadful country.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher