uk.d-i-y - November 4th Meeting

People who frequent this forum might like to come along to the following pub on Tuesday November 4th @ 8pm to meet some of the others who post to the forum, so that we can put faces to names.
Location - "The Green Man" public house. Details can be found here:
http://www.thegreenman.uk.com /
If you need better directions or a map then go to http://www.streetmap.co.uk and enter the postcode RG10 0BP.
Wives, mother-in-laws, partners welcome to come along too.
On the night I intend to arrive a few minutes early and I'll stick a UK.D-I-Y sign up on a table or something.
Could people reply to this thread to give me an idea of how many expect to turn up? I'll try and book a table to accomodate the numbers.
PoP

Me, please.
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

I'll try to get along
-- John Stumbles -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+ -+
John Stumbles wrote:

Me too, if I'm not diying at daughter's in London.
"BillR" wrote

Aye, that's just too close to me to avoid ;)
Cheers,
Paul.

geoff

geoff wrote

Are you angling for a lift ... ;-)
My email address is valid.
Cheers,
Paul.

I had lunch there today with the missus. Very nice food. Will be eating there again on Tuesday night, if others don't mind us stuffing our faces in company :)
Or they could always order their own to join in :)
PoP

This is just a reminder for anyone who might have been thinking about coming along tomorrow evening (Tuesday) for 8pm.
I look forward to meeting at least a couple of people from this newsgroup tomorrow evening. I'll take along a little U.K.D-I-Y placard to stick on my table. I don't know where that table might be - could be in the downstairs area opposite the bar or the other restaurant end.
PoP

Normally I would have popped along to meet you all, but unfortunately work pressures and a ground floor that consists of joists and earth (and consequently a less than happy SWMBO) prevent any such luxuries....
So I'll have to join you in spirit only, and have a beer whilst wielding cutting and nailing machinery...
cheers Richard
-- Richard Sampson
Just read this tonight - maybe next time - apart from anything else great beer there!

Yes it was :-)