uk.d-i-y - November 4th Meeting

People who frequent this forum might like to come along to the following pub on Tuesday November 4th @ 8pm to meet some of the others who post to the forum, so that we can put faces to names.

Location - "The Green Man" public house. Details can be found here:

you need better directions or a map then go to
and enter the postcode RG10 0BP.

Wives, mother-in-laws, partners welcome to come along too.

On the night I intend to arrive a few minutes early and I'll stick a UK.D-I-Y sign up on a table or something.

Could people reply to this thread to give me an idea of how many expect to turn up? I'll try and book a table to accomodate the numbers.

PoP

Reply to
PoP

Me, please.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

I'll try to get along

-- John Stumbles

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

-+

Reply to
John Stumbles

Me too, if I'm not diying at daughter's in London.

Reply to
BillR

I had lunch there today with the missus. Very nice food. Will be eating there again on Tuesday night, if others don't mind us stuffing our faces in company :)

Or they could always order their own to join in :)

PoP

Reply to
PoP

Aye, that's just too close to me to avoid ;)

Cheers,

Paul.

Reply to
Zymurgy

This is just a reminder for anyone who might have been thinking about coming along tomorrow evening (Tuesday) for 8pm.

I look forward to meeting at least a couple of people from this newsgroup tomorrow evening. I'll take along a little U.K.D-I-Y placard to stick on my table. I don't know where that table might be - could be in the downstairs area opposite the bar or the other restaurant end.

PoP

Reply to
PoP

In message , Zymurgy writes

My car's sick ...

Reply to
geoff

Normally I would have popped along to meet you all, but unfortunately work pressures and a ground floor that consists of joists and earth (and consequently a less than happy SWMBO) prevent any such luxuries....

So I'll have to join you in spirit only, and have a beer whilst wielding cutting and nailing machinery...

cheers Richard

-- Richard Sampson

RichardS

geoff wrote