UK Cohousing conference

Cohousing is vaguely related to DIY so I told the organisers I would do them a favour and announce that there is going to be a National Conference 25 Feb ? 27 Feb 2005 in Lancaster. A programme and booking form can be found at

and at
Conf Booking.doc (Different versions but both should work). Some more details about the programme and those who may be there is at
is the last day to get your cheque in the post if you want to take advantage of the early booking discount. Maybe I will meet some of you there?

Reply to
Robert Copcutt

I have just discovered that a space in the file name stops the link working. The conference booking form can therefore now be found at

Robert Copcutt