ugrading of supply

working on house in south of france we need to increase supply to accomadate 3ph climate control who do we get in touch with ?

Reply to
lop

The electricity company providing the existing supply might be a good place to start.

Reply to
peter

No different from the UK. Phone EDF.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

On 18 Aug 2006 01:33:41 -0700 someone who may be "lop" wrote this:-

Highly likely to be EDF.

Reply to
David Hansen

The message from "peter" contains these words:

Hard to see who else might help!

Reply to
Guy King

This has got to be a troll, considering the return address!

Reply to
Jerry

Thames Water Obviously

Reply to
TMC

Your bank would be a good start, if you plan to buy that much electricity on French tariffs.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar

Try Southern Water :)